This Dairy Free Tzatziki Sauce is so flavorful, refreshing and it's even dairy free! Delicious when paired with a variety of meat, vegetables, or as a dressing.
Tzatziki sauce is actually a new discovery for me. I was researching alternative dipping sauces to ranch and came across tzatziki sauce. Then I realized how easy it was to make and sure enough, I was hooked! This dairy free tzatziki sauce doesn’t include yogurt like the traditional sauce does, instead it uses mayo. Cucumber is also a main ingredient in this tzatziki sauce that adds a refreshing flavor. Pair this tzatziki sauce with our ginger turkey meatballs and you’ll have a delicious light meal or appetizer that everyone will enjoy!
What's in dairy free tzatziki sauce?
- Cucumber: The cucumber adds a refreshing flavor to this sauce! It’s also a great way to use up cucumbers in the summer.
- Mayo: I use primal kitchen mayo for a Whole30 approved version.
- Lemon Juice: Use fresh squeezed juice from a lemon.
- White Wine Vinegar: The perfect acidic addition to this tzatziki sauce.
- Dried Dill: You can use dried or fresh dill in this recipe. I usually have dried dill on hand so that’s why I prefer it over the fresh but if you have fresh, go for it!
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper: feel free to adjust to your taste preference.
How To Make
Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until combined. Top with a little bit of dried dill if desired. Serve immediately or cool in the fridge before serving.
How To Serve
Tzatziki sauce goes with all sorts of things and is surprisingly versatile! Some of the most popular ways is to eat it with gyros or paired with different types of meat. We usually make this tzatziki sauce with our Ginger Turkey Meatballs recipe. This tzatziki sauce also makes a great vegetable dip or sauce on a sandwich.
Store this tzatziki sauce in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Looking for more dip recipes?
Try our Roasted Garlic Hummus (made without tahini).
Review this recipe!
If you’d like to stay in the know about all things With Sweet Honey, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!
Dairy Free Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup mayo (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until combined. Top with a little bit of dried dill if desired. Serve immediately or cool in the fridge before serving.