This Easy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is a delicious and refreshing take on a classic flavor. It’s packed with Vitamin C and the perfect treat for breakfast, lunch or snack. Made with dairy free coconut milk and lightly sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Enjoy!
Dairy Free Smoothies
You guys know that I love a quick and easy smoothie. Some of my favorites on the site are The Best Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Blueberry Matcha Smoothie, and Dragon Fruit Beet Juice Smoothie. They’re always made dairy free too! Let me know what your favorite smoothie is in the comments below.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Quick: This smoothie recipe is as simple as putting all the ingredients in the blender and blending on high until smooth. In under 5 minutes, you’ll have a tasty treat that’s ready to go.
Customizable: There are many different add-in options when it comes to smoothies. This orange creamsicle smoothie could taste great with collagen, ground flaxseed, etc. The options are endless and up to you!
Kid-friendly: The whole family can enjoy this orange creamsicle smoothie!
What You'll Need
- Oranges: One serving of this smoothie calls for two oranges. You can either juice the oranges or blend the whole peeled oranges depending on your pulp preference.
- Pineapple: I recommend using frozen pineapple but fresh or canned can also work.
- Coconut Milk: I use canned light coconut milk. Alternatively, you can use any unsweetened non dairy milk of your choice but I prefer the taste of the coconut milk the best in this recipe.
- Coconut Yogurt: I use vanilla coconut yogurt to add extra creaminess to the smoothie and I love the added vanilla flavor. You could also use a plain yogurt of your choice here instead.
- Vanilla Extract: For a little more added flavor.
- Honey or Maple Syrup: A tablespoon of added sweetness but you could leave out if the smoothie is sweet enough for you.
Optional Smoothie Add-ins
The beautiful thing about smoothies is that you can really make them however you want. There are many different options when it comes to smoothie add-ins.
Here are a few that come to mind that would taste good in this orange creamsicle smoothie:
- Collagen powder: Collagen powder is usually tasteless and super simple to add to smoothies.
- Ground flaxseed: For added fiber and minerals. Flaxseed is a great option to add to smoothies for a little something extra.
- Spinach: Fresh spinach is another favorite add-in for smoothies. It’s an easy way to get some added greens to your diet.
How to Make Easy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Combine all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Optionally top with orange zest and serve immediately. Enjoy!
More Drink Recipes
- The Best Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Matcha Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Beet Juice Smoothie
- Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew Coffee
- How To Make Vanilla Cashew Milk
Did you love this recipe? I want to hear from you! Please leave a rating or comment below and let me know how it turned out! Also follow along on Instagram and Pinterest for more With Sweet Honey content.
If you’d like to stay in the know about all things With Sweet Honey, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!
Easy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- 2 oranges juiced or peeled whole if you don't mind the pulp
- ¼ cup frozen pinapple
- ⅓ cup light coconut milk or any non dairy or regular milk
- ⅓ cup vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all of the ingredients together.