This sweet and savory Homemade Peach Mango Salsa is packed with fresh ingredients like mangos, peaches, tomatoes, jalapeño and garlic. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or as a vibrant addition to grilled chicken, salmon, or shrimp!
Peach Mango Salsa
The first time I tasted mango salsa, I fell in love.
This fruity salsa is just enough sweet and just enough savory that it makes it easy to pair with a bunch of different dishes. One of my favorite ways to use this salsa is on honey lime salmon in the summer for BBQs or a healthy dinner for the family.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Simple: Making this homemade salsa is so easy! It takes only 10 minutes of simmering on the stove before you’ll have a big batch of salsa to use throughout the week.
- Versatile: One of the great things about this peach mango salsa is that it can be used in many different ways. Serve it as a side dip for chips, on top of tacos, or paired with grilled protein.
- Healthy: Unlike many store-bought salsas, making homemade salsa is made without preservatives or any of the not so great ingredients.
Ingredients in Homemade Peach Mango Salsa
Mango: Fresh mangoes are a delicious summer produce that are simply irresistible when paired with peaches.
Peaches: Two ripe peaches are added to this salsa for a fresh take on the classic mango salsa.
Tomato: Salsa and tomatoes go hand-in-hand even in this mango salsa recipe.
Tomato Paste: The tomato paste adds more tomato flavor with a bit of thickening.
Jalapeño: I love adding fresh jalapeño to homemade salsa. It balances out the sweetness and adds a mild heat to the salsa.
Garlic: I prefer to use fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder.
Lime: Use fresh lime juice.
Salt and Pepper: Feel free to adjust the amounts of salt and pepper to your preference.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Just a bit of apple cider vinegar is added to this salsa.
Water: We add ¼ cup filtered water to this recipe to thin the salsa a little bit. Feel free to adjust the amount of water depending on your desired consistency for salsa.
How To Make Mango Salsa
Step 1: Chop all of your fresh ingredients first. The mango, peaches, tomato, and jalapeño will all need to be washed and prepared before using.
Step 2: Then add all the ingredients to a medium pot. Mix and simmer on medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until enough water has evaporated to your desired salsa consistency.
Step 3: Remove from heat. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking. Serve warm or put in the refrigerator to chill before serving. Enjoy!
Tip For Making The Best Mango Salsa
Use ripe ingredients: Make sure that the peaches, mangoes and tomatoes are ripe and ready to use. The salsa will turn out best when using fresh ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this peach mango salsa hot?
I would consider this mango salsa to be mild in the spice level. If you like a little heat, keep the seeds in the jalapeño before adding it.
Can I make homemade salsa ahead of time?
Yes! I find it’s helpful to prep and chop the ingredients before making the salsa to save some time. The salsa will last up to 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge also.
What to serve with peach mango salsa?
One of my favorite simple ways to use this salsa is as a dip for tortilla chips. It also tastes great with fish (check out our recipe for Honey Lime Salmon Bowls with Peach Mango Salsa), chicken, or taco salad.
How To Store
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
Other Summer Recipes To Try:
- Buffalo Chickpea Wraps
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
- Creamy Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
If you’ve tried this recipe or others, let us know in the comments below! We always love hearing from you. Also feel free to follow along on Instagram and Pinterest where we share more recipes and food photography!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!
Homemade Peach Mango Salsa
- 1 large tomato diced (about 4 oz)
- 1 mango diced (about 1-½ cup)
- 2 peaches diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 jalapeño seeded and chopped
- 3 oz tomato paste (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 fresh juice from lime
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup water (can add less or more depending on desired salsa consistency.)
- Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot or place in the refrigerator and serve chilled.