Move over $6 coffee, there's a new cold brew in town! One of my all time favorite coffee drinks is this Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew Coffee. It's simple to make and only takes a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Not to mention, this coffee drink can easily be made dairy free too!
Do you love coffee?
I feel like you either love coffee or hate it. I don’t think I’ve met someone that hasn’t had a strong opinion on coffee. I’m in the “Love it!” category. I used to only drink tea for awhile but then I discovered my love for lattes in college and the obsession grew from there.
My go-to drink is a vanilla latte with almond milk. I know it’s basic, but there’s a reason why it’s popular. It’s delicious! But every now and then, I like to change up my coffee routine with new flavors. That is where today’s recipe for Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew Coffee comes in!
The hint of sweetness from the honey and the dash of cinnamon on top of the cold foam is irresistible. This recipe is perfect for someone who likes a little bit of sweet but also enjoys the taste of cold brew coffee. Check out the recipe below for directions on how to make it!
How to make cold brew coffee
Cold brew is a summer staple (or really any season). I make my cold brew myself but if you rather buy pre-made cold brew at the store, that works too!
How to make cold brew:
- Grind Beans: I usually use medium or dark roast coffee beans and grind them fresh for the french press.
- Place In French Press: I place the ground coffee beans in the french press then fill it with filtered water.
- Wait Overnight: I place the french press on the counter and let the beans soak in the water overnight or at least for 6 hours.
- Press & Enjoy: After it’s been sitting on the counter overnight, I take the top of the french press and press down to filter the beans. I either keep it on the counter and just pour the cold brew over ice or place the batch in the fridge.
How to make Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew Coffee
Now that you have your cold brew made or bought, the next part is simple! If you missed it, check out the section above where I describe how to make a batch of cold brew coffee. Now let’s make some Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew!
How to make:
Step 1: Add the honey, cinnamon, and cold brew to your glass. I use about 1 tsp of honey but add more or less depending on your desired sweetness. Stir to combine.
Step 2: Add some ice to your glass and top with cold foam or your favorite milk. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top and enjoy!
How to make cold foam
The cold foam I use in this recipe is made with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I use a handheld frother to froth the almond milk. That’s it! You can use any milk but I prefer almond or oat milk. You could also add a sweeter to the milk before you froth it, if you prefer a sweeter drink. If you don’t have a milk frother, you can top the cold brew with just plain un-frothed milk.
Check out these other drink recipes!
- Dairy Free Peppermint Mocha
- Dairy Free Gingerbread Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Blueberry Matcha Smoothie
- Beet Juice Smoothie
If you’d like to stay in the know about all things With Sweet Honey, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!
Honey Cinnamon Cold Brew
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (plus extra for topping)
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- cold foam or milk (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- Add the honey, cinnamon, and cold brew to your glass. I use about 1 tsp of honey but add more or less depending on your desired sweetness. Stir to combine.
- Then add some ice to your glass. And top with cold foam or your favorite milk. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top and enjoy!