These bars only use a few ingredients and the best part is, you don’t have to bake them! The cacao used in these no bake chocolate cacao oat bars adds that chocolate-y flavor that we all love, without the added dairy.
Whenever I make these bars, I’m brought back to memories of being a child and my mom making no bake bars for me after school. There was just something about them that made them extra special. Probably because they tasted like a candy bar to me or maybe it was the chocolate and peanut butter combo. Whatever it was, that recipe has stayed with me and it’s where I drew my inspiration for these No Bake Chocolate Cacao Oat Bars. They are gluten free and dairy free and only made with a few simple ingredients. Drizzled with dairy free cacao chocolate and sprinkled with coconut flakes for a delicious snack the whole family will enjoy.
Looking for more no bake recipes?
No Bake Chocolate Cacao Oat Bars
- ¼ cup cacao melting chocolate (or any dairy-free melting chocolate)
- coconut flakes
- Mix together almond butter, honey, maple syrup, vanilla, oats and cacao powder in a large bowl.
- Pour the oat mixture into a 6" x 8" or 8" x 8" baking dish. Press and even out the mixture with the palm of your hand or use a spatula. Set aside.
- Heat the cacao melting chocolate on the stovetop, stir frequently.
- Once chocolate is melted, remove from heat and drizzle over the top of the bars. Sprinkle desired amount of coconut flakes on top.
- Put the dish in the fridge or freezer until the bars have firmed up enough to cut.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!