Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats - a delicious make-ahead breakfast that will leave you satisfied and ready to take on the day. Made with juicy strawberries, chia seeds, gluten free oats, and dairy free cream cheese.
Why You’ll Like These Overnight Oats
Here are some reasons why you'll love our strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe:
- Simple recipe: This recipe requires minimal effort and only a few simple ingredients.
- Time-saving: With overnight oats, you can prepare your breakfast the night before, saving you valuable time in the morning.
- Satisfying breakfast or snack: This strawberry cheesecake overnight oats is high in fiber and protein, leaving you full until your next meal.
Ingredients for Dairy Free Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Rolled oats: I use gluten free old fashioned rolled oats for all of my overnight oat recipes. Alternatively, you can use instant oats but the texture will be slightly different.
- Chia seeds: the chia seeds contribute to a delicious creamy texture in addition to the added nutrients.
- Almond milk: you can use whatever milk you like but I prefer to use almond or coconut milk for dairy free.
- Strawberries: Either fresh or frozen strawberries will work in this overnight oat mixture.
- Cream cheese: I like to use either Miyoko’s or Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese.
- Maple syrup: Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup you use depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- Vanilla extract: If your milk is already vanilla flavored, you might not need the vanilla extract
- Cinnamon: just a pinch of cinnamon for more flavor
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Step 1: Add the almond milk, strawberries, 2 tablespoon of cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Step 2: Pour the strawberry mixture into a container or bowl and add the oats and chia seeds. Mix to combine.
Step 3: Cover the oat mixture and refrigerate overnight.
Step 4: Serve with additional toppings like fresh strawberries, jam, and a dollop of cream cheese
Optional Mix-Ins and Toppings
- Fresh fruits - instead of strawberries, try blueberries, apples, or peaches
- Jam or fruit compote - Top the overnight oats with strawberry jam or compote for more strawberry flavor
- Yogurt - Swap out the cream cheese with vanilla yogurt or coconut yogurt
- Protein - try adding your favorite vanilla protein powder to the blender for an extra protein boost
- Nuts and seeds - you could even add chopped almonds or walnuts for a crunchy texture
Overnight oats are the ultimate solution for preparing breakfast in advance. Simply portion out individual servings into small mason jars, cover, store them in the refrigerator, and you'll have a ready-to-eat breakfast waiting for you every day. These strawberry cheesecake overnight oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Another option is to store the entire batch of overnight oats in a large covered container in the fridge. Each morning, scoop out your desired portion into a bowl or container, and top it with your favorite toppings.
By preparing overnight oats ahead of time, you can have a convenient and delicious breakfast without any hassle in the mornings.
More overnight oat recipes:
More breakfast recipes:
- Strawberry Almond Baked Oatmeal
- Sweet Potato Sausage Breakfast Bowl
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Blueberry Pie Chia Pudding
If you’d like to stay in the know about all things With Sweet Honey, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting With Sweet Honey!
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats (Dairy Free)
- glass storage container
- Add the almond milk, strawberries, 2 tablespoon of cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a container or bowl and add the oats and chia seeds. Mix to combine.
- Cover the oat mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with additional toppings like fresh strawberries, jam, and a dollop of cream cheese.